Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The top 10 ways to destroy the earth

During an idle moment this morning, I came across this brief summary of the ten best ways to destroy Planet Earth. Notwthstanding the inherently grim nature of the subject-matter, I found the article to be quite entertaining, and so recommend it to one and all. This, in my view, would make very good material for a James Bond movie, or perhaps a Superman comic book in which Lex Luthor makes a special appearance.

My only concern about sharing this here is the possibility that Kim Jong-il, or perhaps the top muckety-mucks of some terrorist organization, might be following my blog, unbeknown to me. If that is indeed the case, and if they or any other similarly-disposed individuals happen to read this, I encourage them to go look at some of my other posts instead, preferably the ones about the wonders of ballroom dancing. I don't want them to get any bad ideas; besides, in my judgment, dancing could cure a host of the world's ills, as well as make these ten scenarios a good deal more bearable if things ever do get to that point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

Megan and I enjoyed looking at these - especially the one about using the microscopic black hole. :) "What you will need: a microscopic black hole." Well, I just happen to know where to get one. ;) ... Thanks for posting this. :)

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home