Friday, May 19, 2006

My week's best photo


Clouds 3
Originally uploaded by gwilmore.
That title may be just a bit premature, since the week is not yet over and I will probably be taking some pictures tomorrow. But this one is getting a very good response on Flickr, and I wonder if I am going to be able to top it anytime soon. It was taken Wednesday evening, May 17, while I was on my way to a Jack-in-the-Box restuarant to pick up some sandwiches. I stopped at Hoopes Park just as the sun was going down, and over the next 15 minutes or so snapped 28 pictures, of which about 7 now appear on Flickr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Off topic Garry, you might like this site if you haven't already been there:
http://www.danteonline.it/english/opere_indice.htm

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home