Sunday, January 07, 2007

Canyon Lake


Canyon Lake
Originally uploaded by gwilmore.
I happen to be quite fond of this picture, which I took about a month ago, but that is not the reason I am posting it here today. I recently switched over to the new version of Blogger, and today discovered that I also had to change my Flickr settings in order to be able to continue posting photos to my blogs. So I merely decided this would be my vehicle for doing it here. (I posted a picture of one of my Iranian friends to Convivio, which is how I learned that I needed to go through this process with both of my blogs.)

Incidentally, if you happen to be among the contributors to this blog and no longer find your name on the list, don't be concerned, because you haven't been expelled. Just go to your Blogger profile and follow the links, and within five minutes or so your name will appear on the new version of this site.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

I deleted it from this post because it belonged to the other one - ha!

But, I want to say again that I really like this photo! :)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home