Saturday, December 23, 2006

Iran meets Arizona


Iran meets Arizona
Originally uploaded by gwilmore.
And while I'm at it, I suppose I should blog this image as well. While it is only of snapshot quality, it may be more significant than the sunset image I posted a few minutes ago. I took this picture in my office at the Maricopa County Superior Court, just before I put the calendar in a large envelope and mailed it to one of my Iranian friends. I was informed earlier this week that it had arrived safely at its destination, and was much appreciated by the recipient.

In addition to my own photography, which I am constantly trying to improve, this was part of my way of sharing Arizona's spectacular beauty with those who are unable to visit the state in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home