Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bedtime stories


Bedtime stories
Originally uploaded by gwilmore.
I haven't done much blogging or picture-taking lately, so last night I posted this image to Flickr in order to offer assurances that I am still alive, and today I post it here for precisely the same reason. This picture was taken by our son Colin about 2-1/2 months ago, while he visited us during the holiday season. It is one of only two images in my Flickr photostream that was not actually taken by me, although it was taken with my camera, which I had allowed Colin to check out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Completely off topic but I have lost your email address ...

Didn't know if you were planning on seeing 300 but I know of your fondness for that epic battle and thought you might enjoy these two reviews:
http://www.victorhanson.com/articles/hanson101106.html
http://past-the-popcorn.gospelcom.net/index.php/2007/300/

11:16 AM  
Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

Thank you. I've heard good reviews about the movie, but don't know if I will go to see it, for two reasons. First, the fact that so much of it is computer-generated makes it seem almost like a video game, from what I have heard. Second, it is extremely gory. Granted that wars tend to be that way, but I would prefer something that would emphasize the nobility and sacrifice connected with the battle, rather than the gore.

My e-mail address is florentine53@yahoo.com. It is, and will be, good to hear from you again.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home