Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Making the big time (sorta)

A picture I took several months ago has been published in the online edition of New York Magazine. One of the mag's editors contacted me the other day to request permission to use a landscape image from my Flickr photostream in connection with a travel article about Scottsdale, Arizona. I told him to go ahead, adding that if imitation was the sincerest form of flattery, a request such as this one would be a close second. I only asked that he give me proper credit for the photo, and later I had to correct him on the spelling of my name (just as I have to do for nearly everyone else). The picture may be seen here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barney said...

No "sorta" about it! Way to go, Garry!!

Best,
Barney

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home