Friday, July 31, 2009

The Call of the Jitterbug Doll

I have added a new and very welcome link to my blog, having learned only moments ago that my friend and favorite model, Miss Amanda Lee, now has a blog of her own. Go check it out; a link is provided here, if you feel disinclined to scroll down the list to find it on your own. Amanda's pleasing visage and retro hairdos have often adorned this site, and I hope they will do so many more times in the future.

Just today, incidentally, one of my co-workers told me she had noticed that I haven't taken any new photos of Amanda in quite some time. Truth be told, in the past three weeks I have only added one new image of any kind to my Flickr stream, and that one was taken about six weeks ago. So perhaps my co-worker is right, and I need a fresh dose of inspiration, which Amanda always manages to give me whenever she is around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home