Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Someone to finally blame?! :)

I thought I would share this, and figure this is a pretty safe place to do so, ie, won't cause any rash outbreaks of political upheaval. ;) I thought it was REALLY funny!

I was driving down to my brother's home in Alabama. We were nearing my brother's house, going thru the local town. We were at a stoplight, and I noticed a bumpersticker in the back window of the car (why not the bumper?) - At first glance, this is what I got out of it -

"BLAME ME - KERRY"

HA HA HA!!!! The "blame me" was in huge white letters, and "kerry" was put below it in slightly smaller script. Upon looking closer at it, it read something like "Don't blame me, I voted for Kerry" - but the only thing you could see as you quickly glanced was the

"BLAME ME - KERRY"

I laughed and laughed and laughed!!!! SOMEone really didn't think about the strategic way to campaign. SO funny to me! :)

sylvia

1 Comments:

Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

That was good! Meanwhile, I take it you went to visit Shaughn and Shay. How are they doing?

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home