Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting-Old "Spice"


"Look at your country. Now back to me. Now back to your country. Now back to me. I promised 'hope and change.' But look at your hand. It's empty. Now back to mine. See all that money you earned slipping through my fingers as the federal deficit is nearly 10% of gross domestic product, and unemployment has held steady at nearly 10%. You wish Bush was the man you could be with. But it's all about me. I'm on Air Force One ... criss-crossing the country at your expense to raise money for Democratic candidates who are in trouble for passing legislation you didn't want and spending your great-grandchildren's inheritance. Then I'm off to Martha's Vineyard for my sixth hard-earned vacation of the year. 'Yes I can!'
"I'm on a high horse."

3 Comments:

Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

Thanks for the post. Nicely said!

7:53 PM  
Blogger LoneBlogger said...

When I first saw the picture with your post I almost just went away without reading. I assumed that it was something else and I am so sick of looking at that man's face each day in the news. It's unbelievable how the media fawns over this jerk.
I agree with your sentiments. He is out of touch with the rest of the country and living large at the tax-payers' expense.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

Not to worry; my wife and I talked recently about having a special sign made and posted at our front door, which would proclaim our home to be either an Obama-free zone or an Obama-bashing zone -- we haven't decided which of the two would be more appropriate. So you are in good company here.

As for the photo, I don't mind it even though I am not an Obama fan. I do happen to be a serious photographer, however, and I can appreciate good photographs, even if they happen to be of him.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home