Saturday, April 16, 2005

Which Christian theologian are you?

I found this quiz this morning on The Anchoress. It actually appears on a link to another blog called Worship Naked. (Don't be intimidated or put off by that name, as the site is in fact religiously-oriented and clean as a whistle, and contains nothing that would make someone like Hugh Hefner feel comfortable there. I discovered WN some time ago, because Rachel Robinson has a permanent link to it on Classical Education, and I have long since figured out that I can safely trust Rachel. The Anchoress, by the way, also features a permanent link to the same blog.) Anyway, the quiz is very brief -- about a half-dozen questions -- and its purpose is to let you know which Christian theologian you are. (All of the theologians in question are deceased, but that really isn't important.) I'd be curious to hear the results, if you take the quiz. I did, and it said I was Desiderius Erasmus, which I took as a compliment. In my estimation, at least, Erasmus was one of the most interesting people who ever lived.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

I ended up as John Calvin. Not sure who he is at all. Maybe it's time to do some historical research. :)

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home