Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Update to my profile

I hate having my picture taken, but I also thought those of you who have never met me personally might want to be able to associate a face with my name. (But then again, maybe you won't, after looking at my mug, which might best be described as a radio announcer's face.) In any event, the high priests group leader in my ward is a skilled photographer, and this evening he took a picture of me, which I have uploaded into my Blogger profile, making it available to one and all. I thought he did a first-class job with it, and this little project helped him as well, because he wanted to do some experiments with exposure. Over a period of about an hour and a half, he took about 30 pictures of me in various poses and from various angles, and this was the one we both liked the best. It seems appropriate that we chose one of about three shots in which I posed with a book, since I am a voracious reader and nearly always have one in my hand, or at least readily accessible.

Well, for better or worse, all of you now know what I look like. This image is about 30 minutes old as I write this post, so it is certainly current. I hope seeing this will not dissuade anyone from continuing to participate in my blog. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home