Monday, June 20, 2005

A day in the life of Garry

:) For those of you not too familiar with me, I am Garry's younger sister and was able to spend some time with him and his family this past week. I'm very grateful for that opportunity! :) I got to go see how Garry's day works at the office and had a very enjoyable time! :) (Tell Deborah HI for me!) Too bad there wasn't any fireworks to see. ;) I'm glad that we were able to visit and I'm glad for all your insights, Garry - both those you share with all of us here on this blog and those on a more personal level. Thank you for that!

Have a great day!

Sylvia

4 Comments:

Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

Sylvia learned a few things about me during this trip that are not common knowledge, but which she seemed to find rather amusing. ;-)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Julie D. said...

That's a sister for ya! :-)

1:02 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Isn't that called... AMMO??!?!??! HA HA HA HA HA!!! :)

5:41 AM  
Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

Yes, I suppose it could be characterized in that fashion. :-)

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home