Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bride at dusk 2


Bride at dusk 2
Originally uploaded by gwilmore.
This is one of those candid wedding shots I like to take when I can. In this case, the opportunity presented itself rather unexpectedly, when I arrived at the Mesa Arizona Temple just before sunset to take some pictures of flowers and the sunset itself, and was then surprised to see several brides out posing for photographers, even though the Saturday wedding schedule at the temple would normally have ended several hours previously.

As the comments attest, this one has been well received on Flickr. I remarked that it sort of reminded me of the finale of "Come September," which is one of my favorite films. With that in mind, I added that perhaps I should have taken this one at a crowded train station, rather than at the temple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home