Thursday, March 30, 2006

Learning virtue "line upon line"

I've decided that whenever I go too long without putting a new post on my blog -- and there have been a few such periods, Flickr not being to blame for all of them -- I'll just drop in on Happy Catholic, where I know Julie will have added something worth sharing here as well. When my brain is empty, hers seems to plow along relentlessly, at full speed. Such was the case today, although for this day I had already added what I think is a worthwhile post in its own right. This, however, is a link to a quote by St. John Chrysostom about how to grow in virtue, which is something I hope all of my readers aspire to do.

A hat-tip to Julie for once again working her particular magic out there in the blogosphere.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Garry, you're spoilin' me ... but I love it. Thanks pal!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

You're very welcome, but I need to correct a little misconception here. Dizzy Dean, who was almost illiterate but fond of boasting about his formidable pitching talent, said "It ain't bragging if you can do it." Similarly, in this case, it ain't spoilin', because you in fact do it. :-)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home