Saturday, September 24, 2005

Gladys Knight CD

A friend let me borrow the new Gladys Knight CD - "One Voice" - I loved it so much I bought a copy for myself! My children and I love to hear it - it has a mixture of some hymns of the Church, some Baptist revival songs, and even a song that is partly sung in Hawaiian. Upon hearing track one, which is just speaking, and only about a minute long, I knew I had to own this one. The whole CD celebrates the Savior thru music. :) I enjoy the new ways of hearing some of the beloved hymns, and learning some music of other faiths.

Just thought I'd share that review with you -

Have a great day one and all - sylvia

2 Comments:

Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

Thanks for the review. She is a very talented artist, isn't she?

5:08 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

She really is - and I like good choir music too - so that makes it even better! :)

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home