Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Not as skillful...

I saw a beautiful opportunity for capturing a truly wonderful photo in the sky the other day. Alas, I do not own equipment that would have come NEAR to doing it justice, but it was so cool and I thought of you, Garry, and all the wonderful photos you share. :)

It was nearing sunset and so the sky was getting this really nice color to it, and there, all by itself, was a group of clouds so arranged that they looked exactly like a profile of a handsome man's face. I felt, for a few minutes, as if God Himself were there, checking up on me, letting me know He was watching over me. It was so cool.

Sigh. Too bad for not having a good enough camera!! :) Maybe someday! I guess my mind's eye view of it will have to do! :)

Enjoy the day all - Sylvia

1 Comments:

Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

You should post the picture here so we can all see it. I've been trying to remember to bring my camera with me everywhere, although sometimes I forget it, as I did this morning. But I've already learned that some really good photo-ops just sort of happen spontaneously, in which case it is good to follow the Boy Scout motto and be prepared. Sounds like you were, in this case anyway.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home