Sunday, November 06, 2005

Explaining my absence . . .


my dad #1
Originally uploaded by infernosangel27.
My son Colin is now an active member of Flickr. Today he posted this picture, which he took during my visit to Utah last month. The old cliche has it that a picture is worth a thousand words, and this one goes a long way toward explaining why my blog has been relatively quiet lately. But it also should offer some reassurance that this gives nobody any reason to be concerned. And don't worry; as soon as I figure out a good way to balance out the activities and things that interest me, I'll get back to the business of pontificating about whatever topic happens to occupy my mind at the moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Nice to know that I guessed right. I knew that Flickr had replaced blogging in your interests ... my daughter, Hannah, has gotten hooked on it lately too. Nice also to hear that all is well. :-)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

You're partly wrong, as my interest in blogging has not really been replaced at all. But I find that my range of interests continues to grow as I become older, while the amount of leisure time I have does not. In this connection, I have a question for you that you may want to answer via e-mail: I know you work and have a family and are busy, too. Yet you seem to have time to devote to that wonderful blog of yours. How do you juggle everything around? That's what I need to learn to do.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

What a handsome young man! :)

HI to Colin for me! :)

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home